Girobank's current account is a basic product that will enable you to carry out all normal financial transactions easily and make use of all our related product and services. It is intended for all persons both residents and non-residents. A personal current account of Girobank is a non-interest bearing account
Some of the benefits and features of a current account are:
- It is intended for all persons both residents and non-residents.
- The current account can be denominated in both local currency and US dollars.
- Your money is available to you at any moment, while it is safe in your bank.
- You can operate your current account, from anywhere you like to, through our Internet Banking System.
- You can have a Girocard issued with your account, allowing you to obtain cash from any Maestro/Cirrus ATM around the world.
- You can check your account balance at anytime.
- The current account could be intended for either personal or business usage
All these are just to name a few!
Should you be interested to receive more information regarding this product or any other information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at T. 433 9130, F.461 1388 or email@example.com
Non-resident fees and Commissions
Please click here to download the PDF
Girobank would like to announce that its fee for transfers to International Banks (charges OUR, (manual and via Internet banking)) will change based on market conditions.
The new fees will take effect as of October 1, 2012.
The new fees will be:
Manual transactions 0.50% min USD 45.00 max USD 375.00 + c.c.*
Gironet transactions 0.25% min USD 30.00 max USD 325.00 + c.c.*
*c.c. = Correspondent charges